Civil Lighting and Power
We invest heavily in our staff, with regular upskilling on NZQA courses in health and safety, project management and operating certifications on heavy machinery.
We have a range of plant and heavy machinery for the excavation, delivery and installation of street lighting, mains cabling, ducting and distribution boards. With this equipment in-house it removes delays and provides a turn-key solution for clients and main contractors enabling them to focus on other aspects of the project.
Ester Electrical is 4.5/5 Star Impac Prequal Accredited.
Key Civil Projects
- Stage 1 Lighting design, supply and installation for the Mangere Pump Station Extension.
- Lighting Design and Supply for the 45m deep Tunnelling shaft for the Central Interceptor project with Ghella Abergeldie JV Type 1 Hazardous area installation.
- Lighting design and supply for illumination of the TBM lay-down site at Mangere Pump Station Extension.
- Street Lighting design, supply and installation for May Road (over 22x 12m light poles taking into account obtrusive lighting effects for residential zones)
- Concrete structures – Site service work, LV mains relocations, crane power supplies and Site lighting
- Ongoing maintenance and breakdown assistance for Smith Cranes
- Rapid DC EVcharger installation, charger management and Electrical Inspections on several Watercare sites
- Temporary Solar Lighting Solutions at Keith Hay Park whilst site excavation works undertaken.